“NEWS ALERT: SEVERE WARNING ISSUEDBy The United States FDA (Food & Drug Administration)!”
Popular antidepressants, SSRI’s and anti-seizure medications on the market today may pose serious side effects and permanent and potentially fatal birth defects in infants. If you think you or someone you know have experienced adverse effects or suffered injuries after taking medications for:
- Anxiety Disorder
- Or Many Others...
Contact our attorneys IMMEDIATELY to get the most current legal information about YOUR POSSIBLE MEDICAL CONDITIONS and what to do to GET YOUR SETTLEMENT money.
If you or a loved one have taken any of these prescription medications or something similar,
... it is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED by the FDA that you get information regarding the current health risks, potential side effects and possible birth defects that numerous scientific studies have shown to be linked to some of those taking these drugs.
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Paxil (paroxetine)
- Prozac (fluoxetine)
- Celexa (citalopram)
- Effexor (venlafaxine)
- Diflucan (fluconazole)
- Topamax (topiramate)
- Depakote (divalproex sodium)
- Lexapro (escitalopram oxalate)
- Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride)
Complete This quick & easy Form right now to work with a licensed, bar certified, injury attorney who will analyze your specific case, your side effects, and your birth defects to help you get the settlement you deserve. No Obligation, No Fee.
If you or anyone you know have given birth to an infant with any of the following birth defects while taking a prescription medication, you may be entitled to financial compensation:
- Hole in Heart
- Heart Defects
- Cleft Lip/Cleft Palate
- Club Foot, Fetal Death
- Anal Atresia
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS)
- Hypoplastic Right Heart Syndrome (HRHS)
- Lung Disease/Pulmonary Hypertension
- Limb Defect/Genital Defect
- Ventrical Outflow Defect
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Tetralogy of the Fallot
- Transposition of the Great Arteries
- A Ventrical Septal Defect (VSD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension in newborn (PPHN)
- Additional Conditions Included...